Alcensoft’s emergency- and care solution Safecon Care integrated into the core Safecon alarm central system give AMS’ and ARC’s, municipalities, care personel etc. the ability to receive emergency calls. The emergency call can either be forwarded directly to an available care employee or treated as a normal alarm by the Safecon Care system.
Safecon Care offers flexible handling of technical alarms, many different ways to automate workflow and enable integration with various specialized systems as well as many different customization options.
- Emergency calls are presented as alarms in the alarm queue.
- Automatic forwarding of emergency calls to contacts on rostering (E.g. guard and guard on duty).
- Optional automatic transmission of relevant information to care personel.
- Logging of all events in the alarm history.
- Positioning system integration. (May require a map license depending on need and requirements).Add-on feature: Several nursing homes can share a Safecon Care installation without having staff personal information shared and with the possibility of a central guard on duty. The functionality is created with our Satellite Solution which has to be bought separately. Read more here
Safecon can act as a call centre for medical customers. It can receive dial in, register customers as operator talks to the customer, connect with regionally dedicated external resources in three-part communication.
It is possible to register basic information regarding the caller and the patient (if it is not the same person) for future use in case of new calls.
Safecon has possibility of connecting and retrieving basic caller information from national databases using phone number – information like name and address.
Safecon supports automatic dispatch thru regionally defined dispatch centres with a group of care personnel on duty. Safecon re-routs two-way speech directly from the client to a specific nurse on duty. Safecon monitors and distributes dispatches in regional centres.
Safecon maintain a detailed step oriented instruction on customer level to facilitate the operator work. On any given time only those steps of the instruction relevant to the current situation, time and history is shown to the operator. The operator may mark and log each step of his progress to ensure nothing is missing handling the customer.
A medical centre (a doctors office) is able to access the customer medical journal from Safecon using a web interface.
Through the External web solution, doctors (used as a general term) are able to login and view information about jobs allocated to the individual doctors as well as jobs allocated to colleagues (other doctors associated to the same health centre).
Safecon maintains status of the external medical centre and the specific medical resources, to allow the Safecon operator to connect only to resources available for the local Call Center.
Medical resources can maintain their online status as well as defining a duty schedules.
Operators are able to monitor status of jobs allocated to the current Doctor.
For each customer Safecon maintains a patient journal. Each contact demands a new journal entry.
Journal information is available for the associated medical centres, doctors and nurses.