- Modest price: Calculated cost per. Participating
- Efficient: No hardware or software maintenance
- Modular: Can be adjusted at any time to meet current needs
- All-inclusive Basic version includes many features in larger control panels
- Reliable: Maximum support and safety
- Practical: Continuous updates without the need for intervention
Effective Alarm Control
With a pay-per-use model and decentralized administration, the TELE 24 W telecom platform reliably and safely minimizes the cost of hardware, software and infrastructure in the alarm management sector.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- Budget-friendly and comprehensive
- Can be used by both small and large service providers
- Easy to configure and set up
- Automatic software updates
- Service-oriented and user-friendly
- Easy to manage the administration of as many places as necessary
- User-friendly interface
- Voice recording possible
- Integrated mapping function
- Safe and reliable
- Protected server architecture with
- UPS backup
- Power failure protected through server redundancy
- Secure communication via VPN tunnel
Due to cloud-based technology, smaller organizations can now also efficiently operate their own small telephone alarm centers. NEAT PLATFORM is the ideal solution for remote control of alarm centers via the Internet. This ensures that individual emergency service providers save money on hardware and software investment costs.
Maintenance and updates are included. The system can be controlled via its intuitively navigable user interface and can be programmed to any number of locations. The application allows for easy management of monitoring and custom alarm control.
The individual websites and participants are connected via the NEAT Computing Center to the Internet. For example, your service provider may Receive an alarm via the user interface and easily handle it. In addition, many site monitoring features can be used.
NEAT Computing Center is enabled with multiple protocols and thus supports existing system environments.
Time plan for availability of contact people
Actions to report predefined scenarios
Change history to document file changes