With PEAR, external devices such as Our PEAR PUSH BUTTON is easily connected via a socket: If one of these devices is operated, PEAR automatically triggers an alarm.
- Connecting external devices.
- Call trigger from external device.
- Screw terminal block so that external devices can be easily connected with
- two inputs and outputs with cable
- surface-mounted or flat-mounted.
- Integrated LED for status display
- Eight radio transmitter channels
can be set.
- Powered by battery or external network component.
- Battery and transmission path monitoring.
- Can be configured via jumper or WIOR programmer
- Can warn you about disconnection or connection
into the device
PEAR is a connector with a connector that can be used to connect external devices, e.g. And PEAR PUSH BUTTON. If these devices are triggered, PEAR sends an alarm which is sent to the telephone system. External devices can be controlled in specific situations via two relay outputs.
PEAR is easy to mount on the surface or mount. It is also easy to connect external devices.
PRACTICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
- Connecting external devices via
a plug connection.
- Size: 85 x 85 x 30 (L x W x H)
- Surface mounting with frame or directly on the built-in socket.
- Screw terminal block so that external devices can be easily connected.
ERGONOMICS AND USER-FRIENDLYNESS
- Integrated LED for status display.
- Integrated radio receiver and transmitter.
- Eight radio transmitter channels can be tuned.
- Two inputs and two outputs.
- Can be configured via jumper or WIOR programmer.
- Powered by battery (2 x AAA) or external network component (10-24 V DC).
- Battery status monitoring.
- Transmission route transmission.