The radio transmitter for monitoring wired inputs and outputs
- Convenient: Compact, small house
- Variety: Outputs programmable in three modes
- Comprehensive: Receives signals from up to eight radio transmitters
- Reliable: Battery powered in case of power failure
With the radio box for wired inputs, wiring components or radio signals can be monitored. When one of the five inputs is activated, the IOR sends a radio signal to e.g. NEO, NOVO or TREX.
- Compact dimensions: Only 89 x 63 mm
- Receives signals from up to eight radio transmitters
- Five potential-free outputs and one relay output
- Output can program in pulse, switch and static mode
- Can program manually or with PC
- Output can also be controlled via NEO
- Battery operated in case of power failure
- Battery monitoring and power failure alarm
- Regular test alarm for receiver to
- Reliable radio communication via two-way transmission path
The IOR monitors wired components and radio signals. If one of the cable inputs is activated, the IOR sends a signal to devices such as NEO or TREX. If the IOR itself receives a pre-programmed signal, it triggers the output.
IOR is suitable for use with up to five digital inputs and one output. The output can be programmed in pulse, switch and static mode. This unit is regularly monitored via transmission of a test alarm.