The radio transmitter for the cable inputs
- Compatible: Easy integration of other NEAT devices with radio transmitter
- Variety: Digital and analogue connections
- Precise alarm is triggered when the threshold value is reached
- Flexible: Battery or power adapter mode
With the compatible INKA radio box, wired third-party devices can also be easily integrated and monitored in the NEAT world. INKA offers digital and analogue connections.
Overview of features and functions
- Compact dimensions: Only 89 x 63 mm
- Digital and analog connection possible
- Five inputs for potential-free contacts, including two that can be used to measure the threshold value (V)
- Powered by adapter or plug component
- Very high battery life (> five years depending on usage)
- Battery operated in case of power failure
- Battery monitoring and warning in case of power failure
- Regular test alarm for receiver for function monitoring
- Reliable radio communication via two-way transmission path
The multifaceted INKA auxiliary unit monitors switches connected by cable. It processes both digital and analog signals. If an input is triggered, INKA sends a radio signal to the receiver. INKA is suitable for use with up to five inputs.
Two of these can be programmed to measure thresholds. The inputs used for measurement can continuously monitor levels or determine a measurement if one of the switches has tripped.
THE PRODUCT INCLUDES
INKA radio transmission box with batteries