THE WRIST SENSOR
EPI FREE can be configured to send an alarm to the TREX system when it detects the onset of a seizure.
- Reliable: Suitable for tonic-clonic seizures (epilepsy).
- Practical: Ultra-thin and imperceptible sensor.
- Effective: Low false alarm rate
Detects epileptic seizures
With this extremely flat and therefore barely visible sensor, epilepsy patients can be better monitored. The message interval can be set between 10 seconds and 90 minutes.
EPI FREE AT A GLANCE
- 24-hour monitoring
- Sends engine emergency alarms
- Effective monitoring of children and adults
- Seizure history
- Automatic controls with automatic alarm transmission in case of errors
- Medically approved power adapter
This sensor consists of a bracelet that can be worn by the patient 24 hours a day, either in a nursing home or at home. It detects unconscious arm movements that occur during a generalized tonic-clonic seizure, better known as grand mal epilepsy. In addition, the sensor has the ability to make regular measurements of wrist motor activity to check for natural movements or a seizure. It is recommended for people over 10 years.