- Practical: Compact dimensions (45 x 20 x 105 mm)
- Reliable: Very sensitive, easy to activate
- Flexible: Can be worn around the neck or mounted on a wall
The EPA Handicap Adapter is excellent for caring for people with motor limitations and works with all SMILE radio transmitters.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- Simple call triggering
- Dimensions: 105 x 45 x 20 mm
- Large release area: 45 x 80 mm
- Also responds to very weak pressure
- Can be worn around the neck or mounted on the wall
EPA (Easy Press Adapter) is the ideal accessory for people who lack fine motor skills or who have problems operating the SMILE and SMILE ID buttons.
The larger surface of the EPA makes the alarm easier to press. It can be activated with light pressure of the handball, elbow, or any other body part.
This accessory can be worn around the neck or mounted on a wheelchair or wall. EPA is delivered without SMILE or SMILE ID transmitters. These transmitters can be integrated into the EPA and removed again later.