THE DEMENTIA SYSTEM
Reliable: For the care of dementia patients
Flexible: Easy to upgrade
Systematic: e.g. Components such as TREX, DOOR or D-ATOM can be added
MOVEMENT AND FREEDOM
The D-POS II system is a versatile and highly adaptable technology for monitoring and monitoring janitors, users, zones, doors, stairs, and so on to create a safe, flexible and easily manageable environment for the dementia sector.
FEATURES AND FEATURES
- Equipped with tamper switch.
- Integrated radio configured for transmission on frequency for social alarms.
- Configurable auto test.
- “Plug – & – play” for easy pairing with other devices.
- “Walk test mode” to easily check the range of the RFID field.
- Easy to configure via radio or with switches on the device.
- Fits in a cc 60 mm inserted junction box or can be mounted directly on a wall.
- One antenna output – ferrite or loop antenna.
- Power supplied with 12-24VDC (AC adapter or central power).
- Compatible with NEAT’s entire range of accessories and peripherals.
- Ready LED to indicate state or function.
FOUR MAIN APPLICATIONS
- Walking control
- Access control
- Help and panic button
- Indoor positioning