Carbon monoxide alarm
- Offers peace of mind
- Easy installation
- Daily battery test
- Out of range notifications
AT HOME AND ALWAYS SAFE
CO DETECTOR gives an early warning of a significant increase in CO in the user’s home.
CO DETECTOR AT A GLANCE
- Compatible with Reach IP and Advent XT2
- Complies with BS EN 50291-1 and 2: 2010 + A1: 2012
- Advanced electrochemical sensor technology
- Lifetime sealed lithium battery for 10 years (typical)
- Alarm sound level: 85dB (A) at 3m
- Large central test / silence button
- Operating temperature: + 4oC to + 38oC
- Telecare transceiver: 869.2125MHz class 1.5
- Digital heartbeat
- Weight: 193 grams
- Dimensions: 114 mm x 94.5 mm x 40 mm
- Product code: ZXT812
The CO alarm is a device that can detect dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in a person’s home.
If carbon monoxide is detected, the device repeatedly emits 4 loud beeps and the red CO light flashes every 5 seconds. In addition, an alarm call will be sent to the local alarm monitoring center.